Page 6, 15th November 1940

15th November 1940
Page 6
Page 6, 15th November 1940 — The dedication stone of the church of Clee, Lincolnshire, was
Close

Report an error

Noticed an error on this page?
If you've noticed an error in this article please click here to report it.

Tags

Locations: Lincoln

Share


Related articles

Westerham Stone

Page 8 from 30th April 1954

Lewes' New Church

Page 15 from 12th August 1938

St. Pius Church

Page 5 from 16th November 1956

Bishop Hollis Dedicates Church

Page 6 from 8th August 2008

The Ciu

Page 14 from 21st October 1938

The dedication stone of the church of Clee, Lincolnshire, was

laid by St. Hugh—the translation or its inscription reads: "'This Church is dedicated in honour of Saint Trinity and St. Mary the Virgin on the third of the Noines of March by Lord Hugh, bishop of Lincoln. In the year of the Incarnation of Christ 1192. In the time of King Richard."




blog comments powered by Disqus